Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back To Reality


Halloooo!

It's been so long since i've seen you here, and i've missed you all so much!

We've just returned from three weeks in Northern Europe. What a trip! I can't wait to share with you all the places we visited and the pictures i took.
Once i plow through the mountain of laundry that has grown in my laundry room, i'll take you on a little visit of all the wonders we saw!

Today my girls are back to school. I can't believe that summer is coming to a close.
We left Michigan in the high 80's and returned to blessed 70's. My summer flowers are fried (i'm so over them) and a jungle has grown in my back yard. The pumpkins are bulging on the vine and i can't wait to haul out the fall decor!
First things first, we need clean undies-the laundry is calling (i actually missed my washing machine while i was gone! Sick, sick, sick)

Today this little girl started High School. On Ms. B's first day of first grade, she packed crayons, the big pink eraser and her blankie, Daisy, in her backpack. Today she went off with her ipod, cell phone and lip gloss. I think part of her wishes Daisy could go along with her to 9th grade.
I know i do ♡


This little dumplin' is a 7th grader today. She still has the same go-get-em spunk that she had here on her first day of pre-school. Nothing is getting in her way.

I hope you all had a relaxing weekend. I can't wait till i have some free time to pour over your blogs and see what everyone has been up to!

Now i must go get a shovel and remove the green stuff that is growing in my fridge. Eww.
It's a glamorous life i live.


Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Your girls are adorable. Can't wait to see and hear about your trip.
    Happy Laundering (I can so relate)!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?