Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Cleaning

When i get it, i get it bad. The cleaning bug, that is. With Ms. A's Bat Mitzvah 8 weeks away, i've entered into the panic zone. Haven't dropped those twenty pounds yet {and it's not gonna happen any time soon!} nor have i gotten the kitchen painted yet. I've taken on really important projects like organizing my make-up and jewelry drawers! Hey, a lot can happen in 8 weeks!

I started with emptying everything out, tossing those ten neutral shades of lip gloss that all look the same and washed out the drawer bottoms and their contents. I used this darling scrap book paper to line my drawers.


I love these coordinating patterns. I have eight drawers all together, so i was able to use a different paper in every drawer.


Any time i see these glass dishes, i buy them up! They're great for holding brushes, eye shadow, jewelry, anything small you want to group together.


I can separate my make-up so i can find what i need { and i need it all!}


Yeah, i kind of got a thing for "Bare Minerals". The sundae dish holds these powders perfectly.



Small dishes hold my costume jewels, too.

Now that i've gotten that very important task out of the way, it's on to the kitchen. I did get Ms. A's invites in the mail though...that's something, right?



Have a great Monday!




1 comment:

  1. What a fun way to organize your makeup drawers! May have to copy your idea for my daughter's room!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?