Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Giving Thanks


This is the time of year when i look back and am reminded of all the things i'm thankful for. You realize that this could now be the longest post in the history of blog land!

Pie is one. I love pie.



And this slice of sweetie pie, who make my dreams come true



And these little dumplings, who make me smile (and grind my teeth) every day.

(...and have grown up way too fast, when did that happen?)

And these fuzzy loves who fill my heart with dog hair. Really.


And this amazing freedom that we live every day.



And a million other things and people and moments and experiences that fill my heart on a daily basis.

Thank you.
Thank you for being part of my world and making this journey the adventure that it is.


Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Now, off to defrost that yummy tofurkey! I know, it's weird to be a vegetarian at Thanksgiving. Thank goodness for side dishes!



P.S. This is our friend Tom. He lives at our school farm. He's a bossy bugger, but we love him! (and not in that mashed potato and gravy way!)
Happy Thanksgiving!





No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?