Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Favorite Find and a Sneak Peek Room Re-Do

Well, here she is.

Isn't she beautiful?
For years i've looked for a large wire laundry basket, without any luck. I've searched estate sales (not to be found) and e-bay (crazy prices) but then a few weeks back, i eyed this baby in the back of a woman's garage. She was having a sale...i don't usually rummage through peoples garages! I asked her if she would be willing to part with it, and without hesitation she said, "How about twenty bucks?"
GASP!
O.K. Gaia, stay calm... "Sure, that sounds fair"
Score.of.the.day. Insert happy dance here ; )

This is by far my favorite find of the year. I tried her out through out the yard and all over the house, but ended up filling her up with fabric and using it in my craft room.

Love,love,love!

I began the re-do of Ms. A's bedroom. Here is a sneak peek at her new wall color and bed,


yummy chenille bedspread and bright pink throw,


and re-painted desk. Hopefully i can finish this up in a reasonable amount of time! Stay tuned for the reveal coming soon!

I want to say "Hey!" and "Welcome" to a few new followers! Love having you here.

Have a great Tuesday!




1 comment:

  1. Heloooooo,,,
    What a nice blog! I am so glad you found me so I could find you. The laundry baskit is a great find for a super price. I look forward to seeing the room all done! Love the suitcase table.
    Happy Wednesday!
    oxo
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?