Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Hair Couture

It's that time of year again! Time to grab your glue gun and get your Halloween bling on!
I grabbed a stash of ribbons, an orphaned flower and other miscellaneous stuffies {including Whoppers and Milk Duds : ) }


Sure she's cute, but every girl can use a little glitter mist and some sparkles


I pulled the plastic center out of my flower and removed a few layers of pedals- then ate that glitterie Milk Dud {i have no shame}



A shot of black spray paint and a dusting of black glitter, cuz glitter makes everything better {so do Milk Duds} Right?


I hot glued some ribbons to the underside, then added a hair clip.


Glued on my shiny sweetie, and...


Ba-ling! Halloween hair couture!


Here she'll wait till Monday




How are you haunting your Thursday?



1 comment:

  1. I would love one of these fabulous hair decorations. I need to keep this idea tucked away for next Halloween! Mar

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?