Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Top 'O The Mornin' To Ya


Happy St. Patrick's Day to ye! Normally right now i would be out with the girls putting away a few green beers, but this year i thought i would celebrate this day with you by sharing a few of my favorite green stuffies!



Ivy on the windowsill

These two Irish wanna-be's are wearing their St. Patrick's Day attire ( the only thing keeping their attention is the cookie i'm holding under my chin!)


The granny smith apple green of the stove hood- loved it when i painted it 6 years ago...i think i'm over it now!



My set of yellow ware bowls

The Belleek that was passed down to me from my parents and grand parents


And of course the green that's poking up through the ground

Two of my favorite things in one- this color green and painted roses!



Now my biggest Irish accent..






I colored my hair red!!!

Happy St Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Love your greens...and your red!
    Happy St. Pat's to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy "green" day to you as well. LOVE the puppies!! :)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?