Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Great Get -Away

I feel like i've been gone for ev-ah! Sweet man and i took off for a weekend to Washington. Every where we went we kept saying, "We have to bring the kids here!"

I hung out with the most inspiring men {aside from sweet man ♡ }



Enough said
I spent some time hanging out in Julia's kitchen {sort of}


How cool is it that she totally got that shabby french/farm kitchen look, even then?!


Spent some quiet time with two of my favorite people


And some of my childhood friends. Love those guy's!


O.K. I had to show you the chair in our hotel room. Could you die? MAP fabric. Gracious me.


And of course this surprise in our closet. Yup, three animal print robes, and you guessed it- sweet man modeled them all. Heaven help us!


Over all it was a wonderful weekend.

What have you all been up to?


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?